Rental Property Slip And Fall Injuries

Do you have questions about rental property slip and fall injuries in Florida? Watch this video, then call Paul Boone Law today.


Who pays my medical bills if I slipped and fell on a rental property?


We’ve had cases come in where someone’s been hurt at a friend’s apartment that they’re renting. They want to know how they can make a claim or who’s responsible. The answer is that there’s such thing as renter’s insurance but we haven’t had a whole lot of success pursuing that avenue. Rental Property Slip And Fall Injuries

We usually pursue the apartment, the owner of the apartment complex. Again, it depends on where the accident happened, whether it’s in the common areas where there is a greater degree of control by the apartment owner or management company or whether it’s inside the apartment, the unit. There may be some maintenance responsibility.

It depends on what caused the injury, the slip and fall injury. We’ve been doing this for 38 years under many scenarios, including this one. Call us. We’ll sit down and talk about out and figure out how best to proceed.

Were you or a loved one severly injured in a trip and fall in Florida and have questions about rental property slip and fall injuries? Contact experienced Florida slip and fall lawyer at Paul Boone Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Like Us on Facebook