Nassau County Injury Lawyer / After a Car Accident Injury

After a Car Accident Injury

Watch this video about what to do after a car accident injury in Florida. Then call Paul Boone Law for a free legal consultation.


What should I do after being injured in a car accident?


What should you do after you’ve been involved in an automobile accident? One of the first things you should do is get treated. That is far and away more important than any other aspect of a case. Even if you don’t think you are hurt, go to your primary care doctor or to the emergency room and do it right away because many times you can be hurt and not know it. The sooner you get treated and the sooner you can get to see a doctor, the sooner the therapies can be implemented and the more effectively and the quicker you can get well. That is the very first thing that you should do.

After a Car Accident Injury

Next, call a lawyer who can help you navigate through the complexities of insurance questions, including who should pay what, how it should be paid, and preservation of the evidence, such as the damage to your vehicle and the collision scene. Those types of things go away if you don’t get it done immediately. Your attorney can help you with these items while you are recuperating and getting your medical care. He can be that aid in the event that your case turns into a claim against a responsible party. If you’ve been hurt in Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Yulee, Callahan, Hilliard, Nassau County or the Jacksonville area in Duval County, give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you in any way that we can.

Were you or a loved one injured in a crash and have questions about after a car accident injury? Contact an experienced Nassau County car accident lawyer at Paul Boone Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Like Us on Facebook