Nassau County Injury Lawyer / After a Motorcycle Accident

After a Motorcycle Accident

Check out this video about what to do after a motorcycle accident in Florida. Then call Paul Boone Law for a free legal consultation.


What should I do after being injured in a motorcycle accident?


When you get hurt in a motorcycle accident in Nassau County or Duval County, the first thing you ought to do is get medical care. Because whether you have a case or not, you’ve been hurt. Get medical care, even if you don’t think you’re hurt. On a motorcycle accident, there’s no such thing as a minor motorcycle accident. There are cases where a motorcyclist may think he or she’s not hurt, but then injuries surface later on. Go get checked out. If you don’t, you may lose important benefits that are available to you. If you don’t get checked out, you may not get early intervention that will enhance your ability to get well. That’s the very first thing you should do.

After a Motorcycle Accident

Next, call a lawyer early on because we can preserve evidence. We can navigate you through the myriad of insurance questions that you may have. Many times, this is the first time someone’s been involved in a motorcycle accident and they don’t know exactly what to do. We’ve been in practice for decades and have handled motorcycle cases throughout. We know the things that need to be done. We can help you through this, preserve the evidence, and maximize the value of your case. If you have a motorcycle accident in northeast Florida, in Duval County or Nassau County or the surrounding areas, call us. We’ll sit down. We’ll go over things. We’ll see how best we can help you.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in a motor vehicle crash in Florida and have questions about after a motorcycle accident? Contact an experienced Nassau County motorcycle accident lawyer at Paul Boone Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Like Us on Facebook