Nassau County Injury Lawyer / What to Do About Nursing Home Abuse

What to Do About Nursing Home Abuse

Watch this video about what to do about nursing home abuse in Florida. Then call Paul Boone Law for a free legal consultation.


What should I do if I find out a loved one is being abused in a nursing home?


We have clients who discover that a loved one has been abused in a nursing home facility. They don’t know what to do. They call and they ask what to do. What can they do to stop it? You can do several things, a couple in particular. One is you can file a complaint with the Agency for Healthcare Administration. The agency is the state agency that controls the licensing of facilities and their behavior. They will investigate that complaint. They have a lot of powers that they can implement depending upon what’s happening, including fining the facility and revoking the license, which prevents the facility from operating as a nursing home. There are other tools that they have at their disposal, as well.

What to Do About Nursing Home Abuse You can also make a claim against the facility for that loved one or the loved one can do it directly. In either event, if you have that situation going on in Duval County, Nassau County, or any surrounding area, call us. We have been doing nursing home cases for 38 years and know our way around the Agency for Healthcare Administration and the statutes which control nursing home litigation.

Did you lose a loved one from the negligence of another in Florida and have questions about what to do about nursing home abuse? Contact an experienced Nassau County nursing home abuse lawyer at Paul Boone Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation. Like Us on Facebook Out of Town Legal Resource: These Spokane Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a nursing home abuse claim in Spokane, we recommend you take a look at their website.