Slip and Fall on Rental Property

Do you have questions about a slip and fall on rental property in Florida? Watch this video for guidance, then contact our attorney today.


Who pays my medical bills if I slipped and fell on a rental property?


We’ve had cases come in where someone’s been hurt at a friend’s apartment that they’re renting. They want to know how they can make a claim or who’s responsible. The answer is that there’s such thing as renter’s insurance but we haven’t had a whole lot of success pursuing that avenue.

We usually pursue the apartment, the owner of the apartment complex. Again, it depends on where the accident happened, whether it’s in the common areas where there is a greater degree of control by the apartment owner or management company or whether it’s inside the apartment, the unit. There may be some maintenance responsibility.

Were you or a loved one severely injured in a trip and fall in Florida and have questions about a slip and fall on rental property? Contact an experienced Nassau County slip and fall lawyer at Paul Boone Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Like Us on Facebook

Leave a Reply